Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Freezer Cooking

I used to struggle constantly with what to have for dinner. I learned about freezer cooking (also called Once a Month Cooking or OAMC, Investment Cooking, Make-Ahead Cooking) and decided I wanted to learn all about it. After researching I tried the Freezer Cooking Manual from 30 Day Gourmet and quickly became a fan of freezer cooking! I started 30 day cooking alone, then joined friends who were also using this method, and finally started to teach new people all about freezer cooking.

Since I started my Homemaking911 ministry in July 2007 I have 100s of women freezer cooking. Many women wanted to have a manual to help them when they were on their own at home. Instead of making a whole new resource, I am now offering the updated version of my favoite freezer cooking book through my website. This works out great because I do not have to do all that work (writing a book!) and you can purchase it through me and save on shipping! It’s a great deal for all of us. Plus, I get to help support the site that helped give me knowledge and confidence to get a meal on the table with ease.

Here are some photos of my freezer cooking day with my friend Kathy Enix. Two of my four children were also helping me that day, Christina (age 17, seen stirring the Mexi-Chicken) and Anne Mary (age 7, washing potatoes). The others were off playing together.

Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: